Is BitSkins legit?
- BitSkins has been successfully operating since July 21, 2015
- The combined value of items that are currently listed on BitSkins amounts to over $5M USD
- We have over 1.4K reviews on Trustpilot and is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars
Where is BitSkins located?
BitSkins has its headquarters in Hong Kong, China.
Who owns BitSkins?
BitSkins is owned by the company BitSkins Limited, which is operated by Anna Maria Zamorniak-Urbaniak.
What’s the seller fee on BitSkins?
The fee for selling items on BitSkins is from 4.75% up to 10%. It depends on the item and level of your account. See below for more details
How old is BitSkins?
BitSkins was founded 8 years ago, on July 21st, 2015.
Which payment methods are available on BitSkins?
We don't take any fee from deposits using BTC, ETH, or LTC. Unless you are using Binance Pay which incurs fees of 0.5%.
ZEN Pay supports
- Cards (MasterCard, VISA, AMEX)
- Instant Bank transfers
- UnionPay International
- Digital currencies
Coupons are available at:
Which payout methods are available on BitSkins?
When cashing out the balance from BitSkins, the following payout options are available:
- VISA (Not available in the following countries: United States, Canada.)
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Binance Pay (USDT, ETH, and many more)