It's been just over two weeks since we began our partnership with Epidemic, and now we are already bringing you new features!
With this new development in our partnership, we are excited to bring the much-anticipated arrival of Inspect Servers for players based in Asia, as well as a brand new website: cs2inspects.com.
Asia Inspect Servers
Click any of the links below to join one of 14 CS2 inspect servers based in Asia.
How to add servers to your favorites
- Open the community server browser from CS2.
∟ [Play] → Globe icon on the top.
- Press the Favorites tab in the menu.
- Click on the [+] icon on the bottom right.
- Type in one of the IP's from above without the "connect".
- Press ok.
- Right-click on the server you have added and select "View Server Info".
- Locate the section about "Auto-Retry", press on the drop-down and select "Auto-Join"
- Wait for the server to auto-join you.
cs2inspects.com: A New Way to Inspect Skins
One of the goals of our partnership with Epidemic is to make inspecting skins easier for everyone. That's why we are bringing you a revolutionary new website that will make inspecting skins quick, easy, and uncomplicated. The site consists of !gen codes for every item in the game (guns, agents, knives, gloves) accessible with the click of a button, and it also has a new feature available exclusively on Epidemic’s inspect servers called !combo. You can visit the cs2inspects website to create a !combo code, which you can paste into the chat of any of Epidemic’s ingame servers to use a created combination of primary and secondary guns, agents, and of course your dream knife and glove combo.
How to get a !gen code from cs2inspects.com
Select the weapon you want to inspect. If it is a primary gun, click on the Primary gun section and search for the gun. If it is a pistol, you can find it under the Secondary selection. If it is a knife or a pair of gloves, just select the item of choice in the Knife section or the Gloves section.
- Use the wear slider to select the float of the knife. The slider moves in multiples of 0.05, but you can also type in your own wear to get any number you want.
- If the skin is a knife or a pair of gloves, or the skin you want to inspect doesn't have stickers, you are done! Just click the Copy !gencode button next to the skin and paste it into the chat of any of Epidemic’s inspect servers.
- If the skin has stickers on it, then click on the + icons beneath the gun to add stickers to it. You can find any sticker by searching, or scrolling through the list if you forget the name. Just click the sticker, and use the slider to change the sticker's scrape value you want it to be scraped. Then, just click the Copy !gencode button next to the skin and paste it into the chat of any of Epidemic’s inspect servers.
How to get a !combo
Use the directions from above to select your primary and secondary weapons with their stickers, your knife, glove, and agent skin(with any patches you want to apply).
- If you don't want to include everything in your combo, you can select as little as two items, such as just a knife and gloves, or gloves and an AWP skin, etc.
- Click the Get !combo button
- Click the Copy button after the combo ID has been generated. If you want, save the ID somewhere so that you can edit it in the future by pasting it into the Combo ID section on the top of the page and selecting Load.
- Go into Epidemic’s discord server and paste the !combo code into the chat.
- Once the combo loads, you will have a primary and secondary weapon with all of the stickers you selected, an agent skin with any patches you selected, and a knife with a pair of gloves.
We are so excited to bring you the second installment of our partnership with Epidemic, and can’t wait to see you all using the new servers and website soon!